What's Going on?

xResisted

Server Owner
Staff member
Owner
334.png

Hello MolisWorld,
we owe you an Explication... I'm Reverting the server back to the last version we left on Why you ask well there is no point in a Mad reset as the server was pointlessly dead at the point. a Major fixup is not going to fix a lot of the problems however I'll be online updating the plugins to stable versions and fixing all the bugs we had on our last stable version this means we will have a fixed economy system with the help of a new manager who will be along at some point (More information about the manager below) however this is what the plans are we will be reverting to the last version but working our way to re-vamp and just do the best we can to keep the server at a haste everyone is happy with if you have any ideas what you think I could add or fix next please bug report and suggest like crazy I'll read them.
Staff Updates -

Our manager @snw has chosen to resign from the MolisWorld community with the point a lot of his time will no longer be available. He's got a lot to deal with I wish him the best of luck with the future and thank him for his help around organizing the community a little more.

@Thortois has been promoted back to Helper! congratulations thor and welcome back to the staff team.

I'm not going into a full server update as I was looking to inform you all of the changes and what I'm planning to do. the server will appear back online today at some point once it's done reverting.

Regards,
xResisted

MaTaTa

Junior Moderator
Staff member
Junior Moderator
Welcome @Thortois, I like seeing the server moving forwards. Going to start planning out my new island. Who will I be seeing on the is top race?