Status
Not open for further replies.

xResisted

Server Owner
Staff member
Owner
reset.png

Hello Everyone,
Yes it's happened again.. the forums ended up getting reset why this time? allow me to explain what has happened (Yes it's my fault)

As you all are probably very aware i decided to take some time off from the server/community and focused on myself for a little bit in that time i Compleatley ignored messaged (including emails with the title 'Invoice' i don't know why i ignored them assuming it was something silly as i get invoices from years ago from old companies that i no longer work with.

but the host emailed me notifying me i needed to pay for the forums and i missed the notification and then a month has went by and of-corse they think i'm not going to pay for the service anymore and that i'm not interested with it they decided to Terminate the hosting plan (sorry)

I've decided the old theme on the forums just needed to be updated as i wanted a change for the server to motivate me to get back to work on the community. i hope everyone enjoys the new forums design & layout as a lot has changed in the forums.

What's new?:

- The amazing new Theme
- All user banners are now bigger and a lot neater to see & match the colors in-game
- Donator rank has been added to the forums
- Registerd users now have a tag 'Member'
- Added a staff page click here to view
- Reactions have been added
- Formats have been updated

Have fun on the new forums!,
Regards,
xResisted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.